> Overdraft Protection
To protect your checking account from returned transactions, we offer Overdraft Privilege Service. For additional details and restrictions that apply, please contact a personal banker at your nearest branch, or click here for a copy of the Legends Bank Overdraft Privilege Service Policy.
How it Works
- Eligible accounts are automatically synced to this service.* There are no additional documents to fill out or sign and you may opt-out of this service at any time.
- Upon overdraft, payments up to $600 on most personal accounts (or $1,500 for some business accounts) will be considered for payment at our discretion.
- There is no cost unless the service is actually used, in which case regular NSF fees apply.
How it Benefits You
- Helps you avoid expensive returned transaction charges from merchants.
- Helps prevent the embarrassment and inconvenience of having a denied payment.
- Qualified payments may go through without delay.
- You may be able to save money on the total amount of fees you pay by setting up an account transfer arrangement with us to cover your overdrafts.
*Customers will be notified of eligibility after a 30-day review of account activity.