To protect your checking account from returned transactions, we offer Overdraft Privilege Service. For additional details and restrictions that apply, please contact a personal banker at your nearest branch.
How it Works
- Eligible accounts are automatically synced to this service. There are no additional documents to fill out or sign.*
- Upon overdraft, payments up to $600 on most personal accounts (or $1,500 for some business accounts) will be considered for payment at our discretion.
- There is no cost unless the service is actually used, in which case regular NSF fees apply.
How it Benefits You
- Helps you avoid expensive returned transaction charges from merchants.
- Helps prevent the embarrassment and inconvenience of having a denied payment.
- Qualified payments may go through without delay.
*Customers will be notified of eligibility after a 30-day review of account activity.